Fast Kick With Arm Circles is an exercise that combines both cardio and arm strength training. It starts with your feet hip-width apart and arms out by your side. You then make small circles with each arm while alternating between kicking your right and left feet forward. This exercise is great for those looking to increase their overall cardiovascular endurance and build arm strength.
To incorporate the Fast Kick With Arm Circles exercise into your workouts, you can follow these steps:
1. Warm-up: Begin your workout with a 5-10 minute warm-up to prepare your body for exercise. This can include light cardio activities such as jogging or jumping jacks.
2. Set up: Stand with your feet hip-width apart and extend your arms straight out by your side. Ensure that your palms are facing down and your arms are parallel to the floor. This is your starting position.
3. Perform the exercise: Start by making small, forward circles with each arm simultaneously. As you're doing this, kick your right foot forward. Then, quickly alternate by bringing your right foot back down and kicking your left foot forward. Continue this alternating kick motion while maintaining the arm circles.
4. Repetitions: Repeat the exercise for the recommended amount of repetitions. Start with a manageable number, such as 10-15 repetitions per set, and gradually increase as you become more comfortable and conditioned.
5. Sets and rest: Perform 2-3 sets of the exercise, resting for 30-60 seconds between each set. This will allow your muscles to recover and maintain proper form throughout the workout.
6. Intensity and progression: Adjust the intensity of the exercise based on your fitness level. You can increase the speed and size of the arm circles or add ankle weights to challenge yourself further. As you progress, aim to increase the number of repetitions or sets to continue